Do you have EXTREME difficulty inserting your scleral lens?
- Patients having difficulty inserting their scleral lenses with traditional devices may consider using a scleral lens stand.
- Place your scleral lens on the plunger, which will be held up with a stand.
- This allows full control of your eyelids from both hands!
- Fill the scleral lens with non preserved saline and simply lower your eye to the scleral lens.
- This is a great option for patients who have difficulty controlling their blink reflex, among other patients (patients with Parkinson’s or other Neuro disorders, or patients with one arm, etc.)
This has been an incredibly helpful tool in my office to assist patients with scleral lens insertion!
#sclerallens #scleralcontacts #sclerallensinsertion #howtoinsertaclerallens #ilovespecialtycontacts #helpingeyesonescleralatatime #keratoconus #keratoconuscontacta